Mix your own heavenly body oil and apply after bathing for a night out with a beautiful glow.
All Skin Types
Use after bathing or before an evening out
• 2 teaspoons mica, either gold or bronze
• 1 tablespoon shea butter or coconut oil
• 3 ounces sunflower seed oil
• 5 drops of vanilla essential oil (or any essential oil you prefer)
• 4-ounce glass bottle with stopper
This oil absolutely makes you glow! It’s indulgent and fun, and it smells heavenly. Mica is a natural mineral dust that adds a hint of glimmer, making this body oil perfect for a date night or when you’re wearing a beautiful dress and want to highlight your skin.
1. Using a funnel, pour the mica into the glass bottle.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the shea butter or coconut oil, then add to the bottle.
3. Pour in the sunflower seed oil and the vanilla essential oil, place the stopper in the bottle, and shake.
4. Use your fingertips to apply lovingly to your shoulders, chest, and limbs.
Whole Beauty (Artisan Books, 2018), by Shiva Rose, is a beginning guide for readers to learn natural recipes and daily rituals for beauty practices.