Rosehip oil is packed with antioxidants, which makes it a fantastic anti-aging serum to have in your beauty regimen. The oils can deeply penetrate the layers of your skin and help stimulate collagen production.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- 1 tablespoon avocado, almond or jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon rosewater (find our rosewater DIY here)
- 25-30 drops Rosehip essential oil
- 5 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil (optional)
- 5 drops Geranium essential oil (optional)
- 2 ounce spray bottle or roll on applicator
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bottle and shake well to combine. If the mixture isn’t fragrant enough for you, add more rosewater, or you can even add a few drops of geranium or ylang ylang essential oils.