This recipe for an ultra-hydrating lavender beeswax hand cream will leave you calm and quench your skin’s thirst.
Lavender Beeswax Hand Cream
The elegant, gentle scent of the lavender flower will calm your nerves. Use this cream to hydrate your skin before bedtime to guarantee a restful sleep.
1. Combine the oils and beeswax in the top half of a double boiler.
2. Heat just until the wax melts.
3. Remove from heat. Stir frequently while cooling.
4. Add vitamin E oil and lavender essential oil. Stir until fully blended.
5. Spoon cream into a clean jar.
Excerpted from Honey Crafting : From Delicious Honey Butter to Healing Salves, Projects for Your Home Straight from the Hive written by Leeann Coleman & Jayne Barnes, Copyright © 2013 by F+W Media, Inc.