• 1/2 cup white vinegar
• 1/2 gallon water
• 2 tablespoons organic baking soda
• Essential oils of your choosing
• Glass spray bottle (you can also use plastic, but I prefer glass to avoid exposure to phthalates and BPA) or metal bucket
For a Citrus Version
• 10 drops of grapefruit oil
• 10 drops of lemon oil
For an Evergreen Version
• 10 drops of cedar oil
• 10 drops of juniper oil
For a Floral Version
• 10 drops of geranium oil
• 10 drops of lavender oil
1. Mix the vinegar, water, and baking soda in the spray bottle or bucket, and add the essential oils of your choosing.
2.To use, shake or stir well, then apply and wipe or mop clean.
3.Stored out of direct sunlight, it will keep for up to 6 months.
Whole Beauty (Artisan Books, 2018), by Shiva Rose, is a beginning guide for readers to learn natural recipes and daily rituals for beauty practices.