Here are three superfood MCT oil salad dressing recipes to help you add an extra dose of nutrition to your greens.
Green Goddess Dressing
- ½ cup NOW Real Food® Organic Cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 green onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup NOW® Sports MCT Oil
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon NOW® Green PhytoFoods Powder
- Pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. If needed, add water until you reach the desired consistency.
Spicy Ginger Dressing
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup NOW® Sports MCT Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon NOW Real Food® Triple Omega Seed Mix
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled
Puree in a blender until smooth or whisk by hand for a standard vinaigrette consistency.
Antioxidant Berry Dressing
- 1/3 cup NOW® Acai Liquid Concentrate
- ½ cup NOW® SportsMCT Oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup NOW Real Food® Organic GoldenBerries
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.